Renewals and Term Extensions
You can choose to renew your names one at a time or all at once, as long as they have not expired.
At any time, you may renew or extend your domain name registration. You will not lose any time you've already paid for.. All renewals and extensions start from the expiration date of your current registration term. For search engine optimization, it is recommended that your expiration dates never be less than one year away.
Monthly renewal notices are sent out via the email address for the customer starting 90 days before expiration.
- Renewals can not be reversed and are non-refundable
- If any names are due to expire within 30 days, we recommend payment by credit card to ensure immediate renewal.
- EnCirca does not attempt to auto-renew your domains unless you maintain a reseller account with us.
- You must provide new payment details in order to renew your domain name.
Pay by Credit Card:
The preferred payment method is by credit card, as all orders are processed immediately in real-time. You may renew your names one at a time or all at once before they expire.
- Select here to renew your domains with a credit card or Paypal
- .BANK customers, please visit our special .BANK Renewal page to renew your domains online, or to to generate a customized invoice for renewals.
- .INSURANCE customers, please visit our special .INSURANCE Renewal page to renew your domains online, or to to generate a customized invoice for renewals.
- .BOT and .HEALTH customers, please visit our Renewal page to renew your domains online.
- .BOSTON customers, please visit our Renewal page to renew your domains online.
Pay by Check or Bank Wire:
Our CustomBill service allows you to consolidate all of your
renewals into one easy annual payment by check or bank wire payment.
Important: Names will not be renewed until payment is received.
Select here to generate a customized invoice for renewals
$199/year (for .pro third level)
com, net, org, us, info, and biz domains: $12.00/year