Restoring an Expired Domain Name
If your domain is expired, or in the Redemption Grace Period at the registry, it may be able to be restored.
You can restore your domain by going to www.encirca.com/renew/ and logging in. Your restorable domains will be listed there and will include a restore fee.
The restore fee includes registry restore fees and the cost of a one year renewal. Therefore, your domain will be restored and shall be renewed by one year from the original expiration date.
- The restore fee is different for every domain and registry.
- Premium renewal fees may apply
- Restoring your domain may take 24-48 hours to process
- For a list of restore prices, please go to www.encirca.com/pricing/
- If you have any problems with restoring a domain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org