You can login to restore your expired domain names here
Restores may include a fee determined by the Registry in addition to the renewal cost
All restores include a 1-year renewal
Monthly renewal notices are sent out via the email address for the customer starting 90 days before expiration.
- Renewals can not be reversed and are non-refundable
- If any names are due to expire within 30 days, we recommend payment by credit card to ensure immediate renewal.
To restore your domains:
- Click on the green Login button to the left to restore your domains
- If you are already logged in, you should see your list of domains to restore and/or renew
- Click on the checkbox next to the domain(s) you would like to restore
- Add to Cart to checkout
If the Login button or your domain list isn't visible, please do the following:
Need to renew hosting services instead?
- Web and Email Hosting
- Secure Web Forwarding
Go to our services renewal area.