Legal Agreements and Policies
Registrant Rights and Responsibilities
Here is a summary of your rights and responsibilities as a domain name owner: Registrant Rights and Responsibilities (under 2013 RAA)
If you are unhappy with the service provided by EnCirca, please contact the CEO directly at ceo (at) encirca (dot) com.
If you believe a domain registration sponsored by EnCirca violates the law or someone’s legal rights or is engaged in morally objectionable activities, you may contact us using one of the methods described on our Report Abuse page.
You may also contact us via certified or courier mail at:
Attn: Legal Dept.
400 W. Cummings Park
Woburn, MA 01801
United StatesPlease send a copy to fax number: +1.781.823.8911 or email support (at) encirca (dot) com
|Registered Agent for Legal Service
Attention: EnCirca, Inc
155 Federal St.
Boston, MA 02110
Legal Contracts and Policies
Legal contracts with EnCirca are governed by one or more of the following agreements and policies:
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Expiration Policy
- Data Processing Addendum
- Transfer Terms
- Paper-Based Authorization Instructions for Transfers to EnCirca
- Recovering Expired Domain Names Fees and authorization form
- Whois Data Accuracy
- Whois Privacy Service Legal Terms
- Dispute Policy and Rules (UDRP)
- Implementation of a UDRP Decision
- Universal Affiliate Agreement
- EnCirca Universal Reseller Agreement
- EnCirca Escrow Terms
- Copyright Claims
- EnCirca Arbitration Agreement
- Complementary User Organization Controls Policy