EnCirca's Domain Restore and Renewal Policy
How to Restore an Expired Domain Name
If your domain is expired, or in the Redemption Grace Period at the registry, it may be restored. EnCirca shall, per your request, process a RESTORE request on your behalf. This fee includes registry restore fees and the cost of a one year renewal. Therefore, your domain will be restored and shall be renewed by one year from the original expiration date.
All restore fees include a one-year renewal.
- The RESTORE process for most older domain extensions costs USD$99
- The RESTORE process for .travel costs USD$149
- The RESTORE process for .jobs costs USD$199
- The RESTORE process third-level .pro (e.g. example.law.pro) costs USD$199
- Many new TLD renewals cost USD$149 which includes a one year renewal fee.
Renewal fees may be premium for many domains. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm restore prices.
Domain Restore Authorization Form
If you would like EnCirca to restore your domain please complete the following:
- Print and complete the Domain Restore Authorization Form
Make sure to attach a photo ID and a copy of the credit card statement being used for the restore.
- FAX (with credit card information) the completed form to: Fax +1 781 823 8911
Restored Names Accuracy Policy
When EnCirca restores a name (from the redemption grace period) that has been deleted on the basis of submission of false contact data or non-response to registrar inquiries, the name will be placed on Registrar Hold status.
Please provide us with updated and accurate Whois information. Once we verify the information, the domain will be released.