- Some domains may be premium price. Please double-check the price during checkout.
.HEALTH is the new domain extension for brands, organizations, and people who provide high-quality health products, services, and information. In today’s digital health landscape, it can be difficult to find credible health information. .health is designed to eliminate confusion and uncertainty by providing an instantly recognizable address that makes it easier for users to find the reliable, relevant information they need for a healthier life.
.HEALTH is for:
- Those who provide health care
- Those who provide health information
- Those who market health products or services
- Those who develop health-related technologies
- Those in the broader health and wellness space
Registered Names may not be used for the illicit promotion or sale of prescription drugs, controlled substances, tainted dietary supplements, ingredients for psychoactive highs and others which are/have been validated by regulatory authorities as safety concerns, or for abusive or malicious commercial practices targeted at consumers and/or children.
Registrants that collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law
By registering a Domain Name, each Registrant authorizes Registry Operator, the applicable Registrar and each TLD Abuse Monitor to monitor the registration and use of such Domain Name and any Website located thereon for compliance with this Registration Policy (and all other Registry Operator Policies) and authorizes Registry Operator and the applicable Registrar to disclose to each TLD Abuse Monitor all contact and other information provided by or on behalf of Registrant in connection with the registration of such Domain Name.
The .HEALTH Registry will establish terms and policies that deter misuse of .health domains, deploying technical solutions to protect the domainspace, requiring SSL certificates of all registrants, and periodically reviewing sites while possibly removing those that clearly violate those terms and/or policies.
Please read the full registrant policies here.
- Registration/renewal: $75
- 1 – 10 year registrations
- Some names may be premium cost.
- Whois Privacy is not allowed.
- General availability indicates registrations are open to the public, yet backed by .health’s terms and policies that safeguard the credibility of the domainspace.