EnCirca Reseller Agreement
Additional Terms for Resellers and their Customers
A reseller is a third-party company that offers domain name registration services through a registrar. They are often the EnCirca Account Owner but not the Domain Registrant. There are additional requirements for resellers of registrars under the 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA), including web posting obligations, disclosure requirements, and oversight by registrars.
- As a domain name owner, here is a summary of your rights and responsibilities.
- If you registered your domain name through a reseller of EnCirca and have a complaint, please notify EnCirca support.
- As a Reseller, by accepting EnCirca’s Terms and Conditions, you are automatically also accepting EnCirca’s Reseller Agreement, as published here.
.CPA Specific Reseller Obligations and Restrictions
- Reseller must obtain prior approval from EnCirca and the .CPA Registry Operator to be a reseller of .CPA domains.
- Reseller acknowledges that the .CPA TLD is intended exclusively for firms and individuals holding an active license for Certified Public Accountants throughout the term of the .CPA domain name registrations.
- Registrar’s resellers are prohibited from any direct engagement with Registry Verification Agent for Verification Services in the Registry TLD.
- Reseller acknowledges that the Registrar and Registry Operator retains the right to communicate directly with .CPA registrants and offer value-added services for .CPA domains. Reseller shall not offer DNS or website hosting services for .CPA domains.
- Resellers may elect to create a single, or multiple EnCirca accounts to manage .CPA domains. Resellers are also allowed to utilize their own credit card or payment methods to pay for these .CPA domains.
- The email provided for all applicants and registrants must solely owned and controlled by the applicants and registrants and must not be provided by the Reseller or from a free email service.
- The retail pricing for the .CPA domains are fixed by the Registry Operator. The Reseller shall not offer a discount resulting in a lower price for these names or bundle the domain with other services such that the effective price of the domain is less than the published retail price set by the Registry.