Until Feb 18, 2019
- .dev is an open TLD with a focus on improved security
- The entire TLD has been added to the HSTS preload list, which means registrants will have to provision and set up SSL certificates in order for their content to be loaded in modern browsers
- You can buy your .dev domain name now, but in order for it to work properly in browsers you must first configure HTTPS serving. For more information about configuring HTTPS, including resources to obtain an SSL certificate, please visit EnCirca’s SSL page
- For complete registrant responsibilities, click here.
- Pre-registration does not guarantee that you will receive the domain you order.
- Some domain names are premium priced.
- EnCirca will submit these registrations as soon as General Availability opens
- If you do not receive the domain, we will refund the registration cost.