Register .CPA Domains
.CPA is a new, secure domain exclusively available to CPA firms.
.cpa protects your clients — and your firm
- .cpa is a restricted domain. CPA-verified registration means fraudsters can’t buy domains.
- .cpa makes all registrant information private, such as email addresses and other personal data, to help protect you from fraudsters.
- A .cpa domain, coupled with other proactive security measures, can make going after your firm — and your clients — more trouble than it’s worth.
- A more secure domain also helps protect sensitive client information that resides on your firm’s online portal.
Brought to you by the AICPA and CPA.com
The AICPA is the world’s largest member organization representing the accounting profession. CPA.com is the business and technology arm of the AICPA. Together, AICPA and CPA.com have worked extensively with ICANN (the internet’s governing body) to bring .cpa domains to the profession.
- Registration: $225 per year
- Renewal: $225 per year
- Transfer: $225 per year
- A CPA license is required to register.CPA domains.
- You will be redirected to the CPA Registration page if your domain is available.
- The CPA Registry requires extra information for verification purposes.
- Although this is a first-come, first-serve period, domains are still subject to verification before allocation.
- Some domains are premium or reserved by the AICPA
Our easy website builder gives you quick, professional results
Secure website hosting with VPS, shared, and email options
Secure your site with a variety of SSL certificate choices.