Report Abuse to EnCirca
If you suspect a domain name registered with EnCirca is engaged in illegal activity, or to report a copyright or trademark infringement, you can use the methods below to contact us.
- Email: abuse-2014-2 (at) encirca (dot) com
- Live Chat – go to Contact page
- Online Help Desk – go to Contact page
- Via Fax: +1.781.823.8911
- Via Post: EnCirca, Inc, 400 West Cummings Park, Suite 1725, Woburn, MA 01801 USA
- Via Registered Agent: 155 Federal St., Suite 700, Boston, MA 02110 USA
Please be sure to provide as much information as possible in your complaint, including:
- Your name, email address and organization (if any) that you represent
- The type of abuse, illegal activity, or infringement being reported
- The laws (including jurisdiction) which are being violated (if any)
- Details of the investigation you conducted to confirm the abuse
- Documents supporting your investigation
According to Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data adopted on 17 May 2018 by ICANN Board Resolutions 2018.05.17.01 – 2018.05.17.09R, we will provide reasonable access to Personal Data in Registration Data to third parties on the basis of a legitimate interests pursued by the third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Registered Name Holder or data subject pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
An example of a legitimate interest is that of Trademark infringement , which is defined as the unauthorized use of a trademark or service mark on or in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of the goods and/or services.
If you are requesting access to personal data based on claimed Trademark Infringement, please provide us with screen shots showing use of a domain name in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of the goods and/or services. Once we receive these screenshots, we will investigate your claim and respond within five days.
If the domain name in question is displaying a parked page or otherwise not yet in actual use and your intent is to issue a warning to the registrant about any potential infringing use of the domain, you can contact the registrant directly via a web form located here: www.encirca.com/whois
For more on GDPR, please go to www.encirca.com/gdpr/