.Pro Block Defensive Registrations blocks registrations in all .Pro third-level domains.
ProBlock does NOT include protection for second-level domains.
- "anydomain.law.pro" for Legal
- "anydomain.bar.pro" for Legal
- "anydomain.jur.pro" for Legal
- "anydomain.avocat.pro" for Legal
- "anydomain.recht.pro" for Legal
- "anydomain.med.pro" for Medical
- "anydomain.cpa.pro" for Accountancy
- "anydomain.aaa.pro" for Accountancy
- "anydomain.aca.pro" for Accountancy
- "anydomain.acct.pro" for Accountancy
- "anydomain.eng.pro" for Engineers
- "xyz.tbd.pro for any future "to be determined" second level profession
Defensive Registrations must be associated with a trademark held by the registrant.
The registered trademark can be from ANY national trademark register. All defensive registrations have a term of four years.
Fields in BOLD indicate required fields.
Registrants may request to convert any defensive registration to a regular resolving name. Conversion requests will only be processed at the beginning of the live registry period. All conversion requests must be accompanied by Professional Eligibility data.
Conversion requests are made separately from the Defensive registration by using the ProReserve application form.