DotINSURANCE is a protected, trusted, more secure and easily identifiable space on the Internet for the global insurance communities and the customers it serves. The domain extension has enhanced security requirements that exceed that of most existing and new gTLDs. In addition, the dot-insurance domain opens up much needed real estate on the Internet, providing new marketing and branding opportunities.
Why EnCirca Should be your .INSURANCE Registrar
- EnCirca is SOC 2 Certified. This means EnCirca has satisifed the highest standards for data security
- Pricing is as low as $800/year for multi-year registrations
- All .INSURANCE domains registered with EnCirca include a full year of SecureDNS that complies with registry security requirements and a secure starter page starts building SEO history for your new domain at no extra charge
Complete the form below for a free pre-screening and for auto-submission when the registry opens for business.
The first step is to select the button below to check if your desired names are available.
Other key .INSURANCE activation servicesBuy each component separately, or request a Free Consultation to create a specialized package
EnCirca is committed to cyber-security
Other services that may be of interest to the insurance industry include a free trial of Secure DNS and DMARC Email Authentication, Digital certificates, and brand protection services in other top-level-domains.
If you have any questions, please call +1.781.942.9975 to schedule a free consultation,
or sign-up for a webinar.
More .INSURANCE Info
Nonstandard registrations include domain names:
- allocated through RFP
- allocated through auction
- with single-characters, or
- with two-letters