INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER-BASED TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION PROCESS
In order to complete the paper-based transfer authorization process for the transfer of domain name(s) to EnCirca, you must complete the following steps:
1. First, initiate and submit payment for the transfer request via EnCirca's website (www.encirca.com)
2. Second, provide a letter of authorization. Use your organization's letterhead, if one exists. The letter, with attachments, should contain the following:
- The domain name(s) to be transferred to EnCirca
- A printout of the Current Registrar's Whois output for the domain name(s) in question. One representative printout is acceptable if the same registrant details are listed for all domains.
- The statement: "I certify that I have the legal authority to request and confirm this transfer request and accept EnCirca's Terms and Conditions available at www.encirca.com".
- Your FULL contact information and the email address for your EnCirca user account
- Proof of identity may be required depending on your payment history with EnCirca. If required, the acceptable forms of identity are a scanned copy of one of the following:
- Notarized statement
- Valid Drivers license or Passport
- Article of Incorporation
- State/Government or Military issued ID
- Birth Certificate
3. Submit your letter with attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to EnCirca at +1.781.823.8911.
- Once you have entered into the Agreement, the transfer will take place within five (5) calendar days unless the current registrar of record denies the request.
- Once a transfer takes place, you will not be able to transfer to another registrar for 60 days, apart from a transfer back to the original registrar, in cases where both registrars so agree, or where a decision in the dispute resolution process so directs.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact email@example.com or visit our live chat at www.encirca.com.