Today, May 5, 2016, is the 4th Annual World Password Day. It’s a good time to review your online presence and whether it is protected.
At EnCirca, we are dedicated to protecting your information. Our most recent change has been to upgrade customer logins to Two-Factor Authentication. This is valuable for most of our customers, and required for our .BANK and .INSURANCE domain holders.
2FA requires an additional security step to conduct certain operations. At EnCirca, if your account is enabled for 2FA, it will impact the following operations for all domains in your account:
- Updating your customer record
- Changing a domain’s Name servers
- Updating Whois contact data
- Updating Name servers info
Learn more about EnCirca’s Two-Factor Authentication here
Want more World Password Day activities?
- Visit @IntelSec_Home and share your #PasswordConfession for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card. Contest ends on May 4th.
- Join the #PasswordDay Twitter Chat about multi-factor authentication on May 5th at 3pm EDT/12pm PDT. Use #ChatSTC to join the conversation.
- Visit PasswordDay.org to watch our Password Pep Talks and learn how to secure your digital life.